Peace Mobile Review

Dr Zakir Naik Is considered among the Top Muslim scholars of our era who has done a great Impact on Muslim Ummah. With His Lectures, Videos, Books and TV Channels Dr Zakir Naik is creating huge awareness In the Muslim World. The latest presentation of Dr Zakir Naik Is Peace Mobile that is truly the first Islamic smartphone having features of not only a good smartphone but also great Islamic content. I am going to do a small Peace Mobile Review.

Peace Mobile Phone


Peace Mobile is powered with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and its Model name is  Chameleon. It ha a body of white color.

Features and Specifications of the Peace Mobile:


4.63 Inches display
capacitive multi-touchscreen
White Color
Beautiful Slim design
Micro Sim
32 GB External Memory
4 GB Phone Memory
5 MP Camera
Auto Focus Camera Feature
HTML 5 Browser
Adobe Flash
802.11 b/g/n WiFi
HDMI TV
Android 4.0
138.8 x 70.9 x 9.2 mm

Islamic Material


The special thing about Peace Mobile is that it contains lots of Islamic content which makes it truly a Islamic smartphone.

Peace TV English, Urdu, Bangla Live Streaming
Dr Zakir Naik Video Lectures
Dr Zakir Naik Books
Islamic Apps
Islamic Wallpapers
Islamic Ringtones
Nasheeds

Final Words

It was a short Peace Mobile Review. I would like to say in the end that if you really want Islamic  content in your phone that Peace Mobile is worth buying. 
First

2 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
27 November 2013 at 11:53 delete

Brand new Samsung cell phones can be obtained with high cost for the customer. Nonetheless most of these prices are generally reduced greatly once the cell turns into second-hand mobile price in pakistan

Reply
avatar
Ibra
AUTHOR
29 February 2016 at 20:00 delete

Salaam.

I thought I was the only one having a problem with peace mobile handsets. So far I bought eight pieces. Some as presents for family and friends. I even encouraged friends to get themselves one. Like you would recommend something special.
There's nothing more disappointing than a friend or family calling up to complain about the quality of the present you bought.
From overheating to refusing to get charged,k to the touch screen getting unresponsive and to screen going just blank.
I'm sending this from peace mobile 2 handset and you can't imagine what I had to go through to accomplish this.. The screen goes blurry then blank, keypad goes unresponsive and types in letters that I didn't key in.. Excuse my language, but its a shitty phone.
I've had these problems with my handset. Wallahi, there are times I felt like smashing the stupid thing against the wall.
I need no refund. I need no service or maintenance. Will just consider it poor judgement on my part. But you guys need to do something about your handsets. Clearly, they are overrated.

Thanks.

Ibrahim

Reply
avatar